3400 East E Avenue
Arlington, TX 76011
Visit Total Pharmacy Supply
You may contact us by phone 8-5pm CST M-F
All equipment returned for service will require a RMA, please follow the process below. Any equipment received without clearly marked RMA number on the external packaging may be denied delivery.
- Contact Reflex Medical service to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This is your tracking number for monitoring service progress.
- We will send your RMA document electronically via email.
- Make two copies of the sent document.
- Place the machine in its original box with original packaging materials.
If not available, please visit a UPS or FedEx store for packaging assistance (while still following Step 5).
- Attach one copy of RMA to the outside of the box, and the second copy inside. Keep the original for your records.
- Affix the label to package. Schedule a pickup or visit a UPS or FedEx store for shipment.
If a machine is under warranty, a prepaid UPS or FedEx shipping label will be included with the email sent.
If out of warranty, shipping return charges will be added to your final bill for service.